View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 04:20 AM   #166
520-k5

Re: project orange crush 76 crewcab build

The inner and outer rockers i ordered for a reg cab truck so there was some difference in how they meet up at the post. There are crewcab rockers available but I couldn't find actual pics of how there stamped so I played it safe and ordered reg cab stuff. The inner rocker kinda flairs out so I had to trim that rear section off to fit and I cut the rear of the outer rocker to fit how I thought would be best. The floor pan doesn't fit very well and I need to trim the edges down more before I determine how I will trim out the old floorboard. The kick panel and inner rockers fit fine and the outer rocker fits fine but has terrible stamping marks ill.have to get pics of. I ordered everything from jegs and summit because of there free shipping. It is all amd boxed but turned out to be rebranded crap lol but it'll work here's where I'm at so far everything is trimmed and mocked up I need to cut out the old floor still but it's basically ready to start welding in. I'll pick up some more weld thru primer and epoxy primer this week and start welding away at it. Pretty stoked that I'm almost at the end of the tunnel for metal work and can finally get back to bodyworking it and get my drivetrain installed my goal was to have it drivable by June for the brothers truck show in Cali but I doubt I'll make that so I'm shooting for late summer now so that I can make some local shows instead
Attached Images

520-k5 is offline   Reply With Quote