View Single Post
Old 02-13-2006, 08:32 PM   #12
SCOTI

Re: kp components weld in step notch

Clint . . .... First, welocme to the board. Second, thanks for personally replying to my issue @ hand. Third, that truck is pretty freakin' sweet. Awesome design & execution from pics that I've seen. I would love to see it in person one of these days.

I was trying to contact you to basically see what gauge material you use for your 4-link kits (bolt-on & weld-on) & I was also curious about load bearing capabilities (I like to use my trucks as trucks)?

I currently tow my 18ft car hauler w/my lowered (bagged) 68 & need to prep my 74 for the same duties. I'm looking for something that gets it low but can still tow (hey.... that rhymes). I know air over leaf is the easiest route but I don't care for the spring hop that's associated w/that set-up once you start adding more power.

I don't have my cell & I'm still @ work so I'll check back here in a bit or try & call tomorrow. Thanks again. . ......
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is online now   Reply With Quote