View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #164
doobiebro

Re: most original 60-66 truck in existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-66 View Post
Though I would post some pictures of our 1966 GMC Fleetside. 18,000 original miles. Truck was bought new in Miami Oklahoma. Truck sat in a repair shop garage of the original owners off Route 66 in Baxter Springs Kansas all its life. Had a camper shell on the back for a short time. Options include 305V6 with powerglide trans, Dual GMC spotlights,Hazard Flasher,Power Steering, Power brakes, big back window, bumper guards, Custom Cab. Added was Frigitte AIR Under dash AIR. All the red paint you see is 99% original from 1966, truck had a step bumper I removed and put a factory chrome bumper on instead, had to do a small touch up on the bottom of each qtr panel from the step bumper. The white on top of the bed was touched up due to the camper shell.Interior all stock from 1966. Truck runs and drives like a new truck.

60-66 beautiful truck....I learned to drive in a truck exactly like that when I was a kid....my fathers truck was two tone red and white colors - top white and middle down was red but our truck had the small back window...cool...
66 GMC Long bed fleet side 305 V-6
77 C-20 Custom Deluxe (Blue Goose)
doobiebro is offline   Reply With Quote