View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:11 PM   #21
Marv D
Registered Truck Offender

Re: Installing harmonic balancer on 327

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72lb4x4 View Post
I just pictured the wife walking in the kitchen after being gone on a Saturday to find a 327 sticking out of the freezer and a damper in the oven. WTF are we having for dinner!?

If you drill the crank, look into a balancer installer so you don't wipe your new threads...
LMAO,,, true story,,, Wife came home early once,, and I got CAUGHT,,,, Rocker covers, plug wires / looms, thermostat housing and such 'pretty parts' and a basket of bolts in the dishwasher. DOH,, I think it would have been better if I had been caught with another woman!!!! She was NOT happy. Was not long and I had to buy her a new dishwasher. I was told 'the dishes were never getting clean enough' after that!!! LOL, yeah I learned my lesson! but if you don't get caught,, it works real well.

When you're dead, it's only a problem for the people around you, because you don't know you're dead.
.....It's kinda the same when your STUPID.

I just did my taxes and reviewed my SS statement. Thanks to the current administration it looks like I will only have to work till noon on the day of my funeral.
Marv D is offline   Reply With Quote