View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #9
special-K
Special Order

Re: ill take its ???

I am suggesting proper behavior getting to the deal that works so smooth it governs itself. But we are talking about the general populous here

It's like at a swap meet. You walk up just as someone else gets involved with the seller over a part you want. You don't barge in and declare "I'll take it". You give the guy who got there before you a chance to work his deal. All you can do is hang around and hope they don't make a deal. I do feel we should clearly declare we want to buy the part, but... need better pictures, price, better info, shipping cost first. Maybe some will take it no matter what the cost, but most need all the info before committing. What I say is if you are going to hold the line at "I take it", that's it over done deal, then that member should be absolutely required to buy that part no matter what new info comes out. I have seen the I take it guy back out once the pictures or info that the first one requested was given. I think that guy should be required to buy that no matter what. What is not affirmative about "I'll take it"?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote