View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:55 PM   #21
SaveRustySqBodys

Re: Cab and Chassis with Fleetside bed

Okay. I'll definitly keep an eye out for single wheel hubs......... I know theyre tough to find ...

I kick myself all the time for passing up a SRW 1985 K30 Automatic minus 454 motor for $500 this past fall....kid younger than me offered to sell it to me and I didn't want another truck in my yard LOL.... Oh well you live with your regrets and bad decisions...wouldn't be the worst decision I've made and come to regret though ha. Truck was really optioned too. I ended up conving my buddy to buy it so he can use as a donor for a C30 Crew he's going to convert soon.

and yes sir. I bought an 85 K20 in Cromwell CT for $750 last registered mid-04/05 to a Farm. The undercarriage was cleaner than almost any New england square except for 1 spot on each side of the frame by rear hangers that had got cancer. The paint was really nice too except for all the giant paint bubbles that remind me of 16 year old acne when they bursted with my power washer. It's borderline savable. Such an awesomely optioned truck and thing ran and drove after 2 hours of tinkering (bad fuel pump, trans line)

Must've been a lot truck or sat I really don't know a whole lot about it except there's a rusty jones sticker in the rear window as well as a West Marine sticker..... Even had original owners manual with name and info. Build sticker etc.

first pic is upside down, but you see that little jewl there attached under that nice shiny bumper? Fisher minute mount plow frame! ! ! I just so happen to still have the plow side minute mount off my old 96 F350 that was fully motor pulley driven. If you think about it, it's basically a Speedcast set up that detaches I guess. I love the old speedcast but I'll take this any day of the week.
Attached Images

Last edited by SaveRustySqBodys; 04-19-2018 at 11:01 PM.
SaveRustySqBodys is offline   Reply With Quote