View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 01:12 AM   #50
dieseldawg142

Re: '64 chevy 2wd to 4wd

yeah b454rat, if you want to 4by any model, BNL Resin is the place to go. you might want to check out these guys too, LOTS of cool rims
http://www.scenesunltd.com/
i get most of my junk from these two
and i'm always po'ing the wife for trying to spray my models in the house, too cold in the garage as well as real danger from doggie damage!
once the nice weather hits, pretty much be it for models till next winter. we be camping & quadding too!
did decide to go flatdeck though, shortbox dually porportions just did not look right.
spent a half an hour getting the revell 1 ton rim to fit the swamper....times 6....
Name:  1543.jpg
Views: 887
Size:  51.1 KB

started throwing together a flatdeck
hate how a "flat" flatdeck leaves everything uncovered hanging out lookin' ugly, so 2 lock boxes & checkerplate side skirting will go on, maybe a big c.plate tool box across the front too
another gumby revell model, everything is molded in, the engine, visor, master cyc, mufflers, bah! list goes on. luckily when i first built it i cut out the molded engine & dropped a 350 in it. would like to go 454, dont have one, but i do have a 427, so there it be. going to remove a bunch of the molded in this time too
Name:  1544.jpg
Views: 796
Size:  59.9 KBName:  1545.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  61.4 KB
Name:  1546.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  57.5 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote