View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #72
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Would you buy this truck with ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike16 View Post
silly question...

move on or buy it and switch it over to an NP4500.

dont ask us because right away; your into this hobby based how others make you feel and thats not a hobby thats a pychological need. When you get board with us you and your psychological need will move on. You will be for ever seeking the approval of others rather than the satisfaction of simply owning , in this case a really nice truck.

not trying to be a chit or anything but we all ought to evaluate our selves every once in a while to make sure this is a health relaxing hobby. buying a truck just to do the cruise night or cars and coffee thing will get boring by the end of summer. Its not about acceptance or approval. People will manipulate you through that vulnerability if you let them. Healthy people brag about it, (BS'er's aside) Nurotic types seek the approval of others. This is a Hobby not 6th grade.

I like a four speed and would keep it so if the truck were origonal but otherwise put a 4500 in it.

I was never wanting to buy this truck and I don't need anyones opinion or approval to make a decision on what Ii want to buy. If you read Special K's response right under your original post he has it figured out. I do agree that sometimes people post threads looking for opinions on things to help them make up their mind.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote