View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:22 PM   #1
ChrisCostlow

I need some lift kit advice...

I have a 72 Blazer CST. The PO or someone previous to him put what I believe is a 6" lift on it, and I don't like it at all. I've purchased a 2" lift kit from Tuff Country with the gas shocks and am getting ready to install it along with the OEM axles in 3.07 and I have a couple questions.

On background; it's going to be a daily driver in a place where there's a lot of snow during the winter months. I'm not going to be thrashing it off-road. I've already gone with a new 350HO crate motor, Holley Terminator EFI, and rebuilt the tranny and transfer case. I'm 55 and this will be the last vehicle I ever own, hopefully. It's 44 years old now, I wanna drive it for 25 more.

Will I need blocks for the rear axle to level it once I put the new leaf springs in? If so, where do I get them?

Where can I find those classic Rally Wheels with the trim rings in 16x8 with the 6x5.5 bolt pattern? Caps too.

I have to say, all the advice and parts I've needed have been easy to get here and I can't imagine a better group of people to ask.

Thanks in Advance!
Chris
ChrisCostlow is offline   Reply With Quote