View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 12:01 PM   #2664
jocko

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Well, I didn't really want to go too far down this road either, but since I'll be in august company... concur, there are quite a few things on this truck that, as nice as it is, annoyed the crap out of me. On one of this caliber, while I can live with a radio swap, I'm disappointed in a dangling headliner. I never believe mileage claims, unless it's so painfully obvious and documented (or Joe's!). The red paint restoration photos sure look a lot like post-wet sanding a fresh paint job to me. Claim is that only the white is new paint. Ok, I tried to resist. But agree with all that piled onto Ken. Many small annoying issues - but SPIDS don't lie (in this case at least), it's still a K20 Custom Camper with cab lights (you had me at Custom Camper.... ha) and that is what caught my attn - I barely even read the ads anymore or believe them when I do, I just look at the pictures and make my own assessment. If I read the ad copy, it's usually just to judge how honest (or knowledgeable) the seller is based on the assessment I've made from the pictures. Oh, and it is awesome looking.

Last edited by jocko; 05-25-2017 at 12:08 PM.