View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 11:05 PM   #35
Alberta65

Re: 1965 C10 ... Project Name: Just Learnin'

So, finally got to start picking away at the truck again.. working on a new (new to me) house purchase so life is hectic.

Anyways threads suck without pictures so lets see what I took..

This is how she sits now.. got some por15 on the front end and rad supports. front bags are installed, just in the process of figuring out my airline routing...

More importantly... LOOKKKK!! My new coffee mug is the only cup used in my kitchen now a days.

Now that I am feeling better after taking a little break from some body work its time to get back at it as I just can't let this thing go into the summer months. Started sanding down the front fender and look what they managed to cover up!

Sooooo thats cool... Also dug into the rear cab supports trying to get started as I got my order for the rest of my metal into lmc today.

found where solid metal stopped and started cutting.

Also cut out the rotten outer floor and i will not be welding in the cab support patch as I am going to wait until I get the outer floor panel and patch it from below so I don't have to cut the cab corner off and weld blind.

and finally now as I wait a few days for LMC parts to show up (and by show up I mean ship to Montana then drive down there and get them haha)

Its time to start planning out the system.... anyways Im off to cook some dinner so till next time guys!
Alberta65 is offline   Reply With Quote