View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 11:13 PM   #259
phantom dually
Project92 SWB stepside

Re: New Project truck!!

Finally I have a update that I can post a pic of. I have not been working on the truck as much as I should but whats new!!! I recently completed the wiring portion of the 92-97 interior upgrade. I got all the power windows/locks, steering column, headlights, tailights, brake lights all working. The swap from 92 to 97 is NOT for the faint if heart. Mounting the column iteself was a big challenge. Anyhow everything is now working. I started working on the fuel system. I got the bed cleaned up a bit and sprayed it with a rattle can brand bedliner. I fiquered I didnt want to put $400 into a spray on rhino type liner for a bed that wil not see any work ever again. After I cleaned the bed I got to fitting the fuel cell. Turns out I picked out the only fuel cell summit has that does not have a set of mounting brackets available for it. After a quick trip to Home Depot I picked up a few pieces on 1" wide aluminum strips. I used them and bent them up to make my own mounting brackets for the cell. Got the fuel cell mounting done tonight. I have a few pics attached. They turned out very bad due to the lighting. I have not plumbed any of it yet. I plan to start that maybe friday??
Attached Images

92 C1500 stepside 496 Stroker Competiton Engineering Ladder bars/QA1 coilovers. Dana 60 rear with 4.10 gear and posi. Bonspeed Palisade 20x12 in rear w/335/30/20 and 20x8.5 front w/245/40/20. 5/8 drop with Belltech springs/DJM spindles/drop shocks. WWS Progress thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=140448

Last edited by phantom dually; 12-28-2006 at 11:14 PM.
phantom dually is offline   Reply With Quote