Thread: 5.7L Swap Help
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:57 PM   #18
81SierraGrande

Re: 5.7L Swap Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfan10 View Post
Can you do a build thread on this, I have been wanting to do a 96-99 vortec swap with fuel injection for a while but also like the easiness of carbs like you. People seem to not realize how good the vortec engines were it's always that's a waste you could do an ls swap lol.
I am a fellow Louisianan currently living in Port Barre, squares are a rare sight in Acadiana.
Not sure if you know but there is a carshow I think every first Saturday of the month at pepboys on Johnston in Lafayette.
I can byuld a thread on the build if there is interest for it. Squares are definitely a rare sight down here. Like I said this was a family buy so currently I am figuring out a way to get it from Tennessee to here but once the build starts I can either start a thread here of create something so people can follow the build if they choose. It isn't going to happen very fast lol I am going to chip away at the parts until I get them all before I truly start the process. I didn't know there was a car show up there but I'll definitely be attending it soon.
81SierraGrande is offline   Reply With Quote