View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 10:46 AM   #1598
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Sheep View Post
Sorting hardware and preparing for reassembly while hoping the truck comes home from paint this week. Check out these sweet billet fender washers from Eddies Motorsports, they should look and work better than regular fender washers when the fenders go back on the box. For just over $2 a pop, I figured it was worth a shot...
That IS "working on your truck" so it's all good!

I haven't been touching mine at all, been cleaning up after removing the bench, and I have to look at that as "working on my truck" or it will piss me off. So yesterday I finished that up, I am now awaiting my primer I ordered from SPI and my flapper valves from Jacks small eng parts to fix the compressor and I am READY TO ROCK again actually working on the truck. WHOO HOOO!

I got a little worried when I got an email from Jacks on Friday telling me that the manufacturer hasn't sent them the valves, thinking maybe they have been discontinued or something stupid. Then yesterday I got an email telling me they are on the way to me right now! WHOOO HOOO!

I will be rocking and rolling next week some time. Still have stuff to do, I'll be out there today finding something.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote