View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 09:41 AM   #11
Jrainman

Re: Wish I hadnÂ’t sold it?

I get what you all are saying , but really imagine if you had kept all those special cars and trucks in your life , the room alone you need to store them and up keep them becomes a PIA and then if you really think about it for what ,use them once in a while and the time it takes to do the little things like just keeping the mice away, keeping them clean and stored properly and then replacing small parts or restoring parts, it get to be a lot time .

I know this because I still have my first car , I would have had my 72 blazer but it got totaled in 76, I have my first new truck I ever bought , I have my first new car I ever bought, also my first new motorcycle I ever bought, and 5 other motorcycles , and also my 69 c10 and my 68 c10 , its a lot of up keep . now that I am retired ,somtimes I think of selling everything and just sit on my porch with my old dog, a drink and just play my guitar. the problem is I would have to sell all my tools all the parts I have, and knock the garages down because, if I dont knock them down and sell my tools I would fill them up again with more crap for that plan to work and again that is just to much time and work, So sometimes I feel stuck care taking all this crap.
Jrainman is offline   Reply With Quote