View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 12:26 AM   #2644
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Danny Boy is BAACK! w/ '55 Big Window

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&R's57GMC View Post
Hay Dan What's up ?
Reassembly at body shop. Slow......as......water.....torture

I made the mistake (I guess) of going back to work as a consultant after being retired since the end of 2017. I’m hating getting up to an alarm clock again, the commute. But it’ll maybe replace some of the money I spent on the truck. It got away from me as I’ve mentioned here before and I spent more than I ever intended.

Truck is all together to look at it. Some trouble with attaching door latch actuators to Altman latches as you may have seen on a separate thread I posted. Ended up grinding the peening off the fasteners on the stock latches to spot weld them on the Altman latches.

All glass is in, interior trim. Glove box and a few misc pieces to be done before hooking up tail lights, 3rd brake light in rear window, having upholstery finished. Just takes forever. Thanks for caring enough to ask. Believe me, when there’s anything to show, I’ll take pictures and post them.

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote