View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #52
Bearcamp

Re: 60 to 66 chevy gmc rat rod pics?? Got any??

Here's my 37 Chevy tow truck. It's a 427 with auto and it's very safe cause I built it for the wife. Junk yard parts,,,,,you bet it does. New parts,,,,you bet it does. Liecense plates for sun visors, copper flash light for a liecense plate light. Upside down copper funnels for dome lights, leather and brass horse halters for exhaust hangers, glass door knobs for door handles, coffee grinder crank for the boom and I can go on and on. Air ride suspension with a home made 2x4 frame. Yes there's alot of antiques on it about 43 and it took me 8-9 months to complete. How does it do at shows? Unreal cause people are always looking for something different. I enjoy when I see people looking at it with a smile from ear to ear. Some even stated that it's a piece of art because of all the ideas. But I guess the bottom line is, to each their own and no, not all like them. I've had several street rods and this is my best build ever. Now time to get the 63 C10 done. And it was my wifes entrance to the alter in our back yard on Halloween when we got married. She drove it down our lane with open exhaust and reving the engine. It was soooo cool.
Attached Images

Bearcamp is offline   Reply With Quote