Thread: Family Heirloom
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 06:26 PM   #11
CryingJoker

Re: Family Heirloom

Unfortunately the weather has not been my friend for the last week. Pouring rain is not much help when you work outside on projects. I finally broke down and bought a metal carport and managed to get the frame and most of the roof on before it decided to do it's daily pour down. I also managed to sand blast and prime the hood right before it started to rain the first day but didn't get to do any bodywork. was just trying to salvage what I had.
20200628_164957 by James Williams, on Flickr
I found I have a small leak in a couple of the seams that I need to address but overall I'm pleased with it and look forward to even being able to work some during rain and helping slow down the effects of rust. It's supposed to be decent weather the next few days so hoping to start tackling the rocker and cab corner on drivers side this week.
And i've had help from my two lovely assistants here. My lab/blue heeler mix Apollo just dies wanting to help but also for me to just keep throwing his ball and won't take no for an answer. So i have to stop what I'm doing and cater to him.
20200627_192637 by James Williams, on Flickr
And with the weather being bad I took it as an opportunity to bring our Dogo Argentino/English Mastiff mix inside for a bit to spoil him. He will usually just lay at the gate and watch me work.
20200628_120602 by James Williams, on Flickr
And let's just say at 140+ lbs he does a good job of keeping the undesirables away.
Well hopefully during this week I will be able to have some real updates. It's been killing me not to be able to work on it.
80 c10: for sale just collecting dust
94 c1500: hauler to and from
55 chevy: hot rod project jus reborn
CryingJoker is offline   Reply With Quote