View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
cjracing15

Tbi swap build thread

I am going to atemped my first build thread for who ever wanted to swap in a 87-94 STOCK TBI SYSTEM. I am going to use the intake (& all the hardware),throtlebody,stock wiring harness and all the other things you need to do this swap. I am going to go pin by pin, wire by wire ,and tell you where everything goes.
I know this is a common swap now a days but when I started looking for info for this swap i had do go and find info from alot of deferant web sites. I would like for people that are intrested in doing this swap when they google "tbi swap" they come to this site (67-72chevytrucks.com). So here we go.

Here are some pics of my truck and motor.

The motor is a 90 model 350 tbi motor. I swaped this motor in last year and i used it because I had plans on doing this very swap then. The reason I did not do the tbi swap then was because this truck came stock with a 4.3 in it. I did not want to swap a deferent motor and try to swap the truck to tbi at the same time. So I rebuilt this motor and bouhgt a eldebrok carb intake for tbi heads and used a quadrajet replacement holley.

I will have some more pics tomarow so stay tuned.
Attached Images

1977 SWB stepside
1949 Chevy truck

Last edited by cjracing15; 04-13-2011 at 09:49 PM.
cjracing15 is offline   Reply With Quote