Old 02-24-2016, 02:14 PM   #126
Twisted78SS
Wide n'Low

Re: 68 Burb - Project - GoldMember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hart_Rod View Post
Nice progress!
Thanks,

Never enough time to do it all, but I am keeping my eye on the prize.. actually driving it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenburb View Post
If by chance you fix the 3rd door rocker panel,by brothers plmk and post good details.. I was getting ready to do that when my wife made me go to Chile with her for a few months.So here I sit.
Hopefully that will be the one I have to do last.. In fact, i will most likely not do any body work to speak of for the next year and just drive it.. I'm only doing the essentials at the moment. Since I won't drive it in bad weather or in winter, I'll have lots to do while she's off the road over the next year, but right now I want to get her up and running for the cycling season to haul my bike around..

Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedchevy View Post
I think I saw in o e of your pictures that you have a third row seat, would you be willing to show me how it mounts to the floor?
It did have the third row, which I removed. I think I still have all the mounting hardware and certainly can look to see how it was bolted in. I'll grab some pictures and post them up.
Twisted78SS is offline   Reply With Quote