Thread: HeavyMetalChevy
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:50 PM   #67
1972BackInBlackC10

Re: HeavyMetalChevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalChevy View Post
dude... I told you your parts were secured and you straight up told me you were fine by waiting because you were in ABSOLUTELY no hurry whatsoever. Paranoia is a disease.
yes its easy to get paranoid, i sent you a pm and left you a message on your thread "my inbox is wiped" giving you the option of sending me the arts or refunding my money whatever was easiest for you per the situation you are or were in, you never replied to either even though i seen you on here several times after maybe you were busy i dont know, im not saying your out to get everyone on here but when you werent resonding i was gettig a lil "paranoid" can you blame me? im not tryig to be an ass i was being very patient in waiting for a response from you i could not call you since im hearing impaired so thats where i stand with it

im not denying what i said i did tell you i was in no hurry for my parts before you made your post about leaving the forum, i then gave you the option as mentioned and became paranoid, concerned whatever you want to call it after not hearing from you, i hope we can resolve this without hard feelings
1972BackInBlackC10 is offline   Reply With Quote