View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #69
BMERDOC

Re: 2WD C10 Modern/Performance Alignments

Notice rear thrust and total toe? Dang! Looks like I'll have to live with it for a minute for the sake of concentrating on front caster and camber. Pay no attention to the colors, only look at the numbers. I can change the specs so that it will show green if you like. Front toe was on the outer tolerances but again I'm only concerned about the two Cs at the moment.

So I got my specs and took the truck over to my lift to swap upper arms. I measured the length from the rearmost part of my wheel to the rear of the wheel opening and found 10". After swapping the arms I measured again and got 9.5". Just by looking at the arms it is apparent that it will help caster and the way they swap the upper arm now tilts back. I felt good about a centrally located upper bj but the lower still concern me. If you wanna get more camber and don't mind the .5" setback the upper arm swap looks to be fine. If you still want form then notch the lower. I ran outta time because of my Alignment machine hassles but now that the truck is at work and I've already swapped the arms I'll get back on the rack tomorrow night. Here are some pics.
Attached Images

2WD C10 Modern/Performance Alignments
Easiest Alignment Ever!
BMERDOC is offline   Reply With Quote