View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 01:51 AM   #67
gokellurself

Re: Kell's Two Cents - 1946 build

alright fellas, I was back at it

I got into running all new E-brake cables today. I thought I had a slam dunk with it until I realized that I don't seem to have the right clevis for the hand brake? It threw my off because as I was mounting it under the dash a couple weeks ago I was messing with it and thought that I had everything I needed.. Today I start at the back and work my way forward and by the time I'm in the cab about to finalize the brake lever I realized it wasn't right one. I gotta look around one more time to make sure that's the only one I have, then a call to Lokar's in order. Otherwise the cables went alright

I got a few parts coated, steering column, transmission mount, and got all those back in. The transmission mount really seems a lot sturdier so I'm thinking I'm going to be ok with that. I mounted the gas pedal, mounted and ran remote reservoir for the brakes, installed some seat belts, threw in my battery and installed the driveshaft.

Seems like a bunch of minor stuff on the to do list, gonna keep at it and try to get this thing going. Let me know what y'all think

Last edited by gokellurself; 08-19-2017 at 12:32 PM.
gokellurself is offline   Reply With Quote