View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 06:33 PM   #1
jeffg1010

My Blazer is finally making the trek home - after 6 years of ownership!

I bought this Blazer six years ago. At the time, I didn't have the money, time OR the garage space for a project. But I REALLY wanted a Blazer. Anybody that has followed my build thread probably knows that when I bought it, I had it shipped to my dads house to store until the day came that I could start it. For the past 6 years, it has been roomies with my dads '71 C10 Stepside and his '63 Nova SS (which he sold last year) I have gotten a little bit done on it since I bought it but it is 3 hours (and two states) away.

What I didn't realize back then was the adversity we'd face in the time since. A layoff, a "near" marriage meltdown, a career change, a new business AND a new house last year. When we got the new house, I was pumped up about my 3 car garage but it's been junked up with all of the stuff from our move and a half dozen golf carts (that I build on the side).

That all changes today. The Blazer just got on the interstate heading this direction. This week, I scheduled a shipper with uship and he just picked it up. I'll add some pics! Two and a half hours away!
Attached Images

1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...

Last edited by jeffg1010; 07-21-2018 at 06:49 PM.
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote