View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 10:22 AM   #358
DirtyLarry
Windy Corner of a Dirty Street

Re: 1991 V3500 Project Heavy Hauler

I’m having a hard time figuring out the location of your picture as it doesn’t look like how the TBI lines were on my Suburban or Rob’s K5.

In any event, with the L29 having threaded lines at the fuel rail I would recommend building them out of AN adapters and hose. Back in 2007 when I briefly ran a L29/454HO morphodite in the K10 I used all AN bits to connect AN hose to the L29 fuel rail. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep all of the part numbers I used. For the fuel line end at the frame you’ll just have to see what you can cobble together. You should be able to cobble AN fittings to connect to the outlet of existing TBI fuel filter. The return side if you cannot figure out a clean AN adaptation you would be fine to just cut the metal fuel line, slide the hose on and use clamps as the return line has low pressure going through it. If you go that route I would also recommend using some type of cement like Loctite Hi-Tack gasket maker because it dries really hard. That fuel line will never come off once it fully dries!
DirtyLarry is offline   Reply With Quote