View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 09:46 PM   #15
shifty
Questionable

Re: Hopping up a Chevy 250 6 cyl.

There was a killer article in the June July or August edition of Hot Rod that talks about making a 600-800+ HP Inline 6. They talk about everything - fuel injection, headers, how to do the lump port modification on the head, tons of stuff.

The cover has a red and black mustang on it. I think I have two copies at the house. If you can't find a copy amongst friends, I can probably scan the article off and either email it to you or post it on the web for a day or two so you can download it.

The key to it is money. Getting your heads reworked will cost you between $500-1500 using the methods they describe. They did a lot of stuff with Kirby-Sissell ( www.sissellsautomotive.com ), they have a lot of inline supplies (link: http://www.sissellsautomotive.com/6cylprod.html )

There were a lot of good links in the article.

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.

Last edited by shifty; 01-09-2006 at 09:48 PM.
shifty is offline   Reply With Quote