View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 03:11 PM   #18
firedemon

Re: dam kids stop signs arent sugestions

got a chance to look today its not real bad not good but not real bad . it looks like a new fender for sure I might be able to save the grill have to wait and see when I get the bumper off . the core support is bent and torn where the headlight mounts . the hood is bent probably be easier to just replace . the filler panel on the bottom of the support between the grill and support is wrinkled bad . the brake rod that goes between the pedal and the booster is bent in the shape of an S from me standing on em and all my weight slamming foreword on the sudden stop , and its pulling the pedal enough off the switch to keep the lights lit going to have to fix that first so I can move it around and not kill the battery . inner fender is bent where it bolts to the radiator support . the frame looks good and the new power steering box and lines look ok but ill have to check the frame before it goes too far . if theres any damage at all to the frame ill look for a short bed either way it will get fixed
firedemon is offline   Reply With Quote