View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
pockets

project Bad Karma

You guys have inspired me to do a bit more to my truck than I planned so I thought I'd start a build thread. The truck is called Bad Karma. It started as a joke with my wife. See I get really irritated at bad drivers, inconsiderate drivers, etc. So I decided that I was going to be that guy that will never let you merge, won't move over for you, will blow the horn when I see you are the phone while driving, etc. Hence I'll be the deliverer of your bad karma

Anyway, I got the truck about a year ago as a simple driver. It's an 87 LWB as seen in the pics below. Early this summer I blew a head gasket and after a bad head swap ruined a piston I decided to do a 383 stroker, which is where I'm at right now, accumulating parts.

After the engine is in, this winter I'm going to build a custom dash with all new AutoMeter gauges, finish up the stereo install and look for some bucket seats. I also plan to install a nice big, loud air horn setup for some evil karma delivery...

If funds allow I'll static drop it this winter and put wheels on it, otherwise those will wait till spring. I'm really tempted to bag it, but don't want to do the expense at this time. The truck will be my regular driver and parts hauler, so I'll probably look for another project to drop.

Unfortunately I can't find the pics of my fiberglass work on the kick panels and relocating the head unit to the top of the dash, but as soon as I can get to the shop I'll take some more. They didn't turn out as well as I had hoped anyway so they'll be redone this winter.

Here are a couple pics of it. Some may have seen it in another thread.

pockets is offline   Reply With Quote