View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 12:23 AM   #21
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: good hei dist for 96-03 vortec 350 engine

I don't consider what I had to say to be considered bashing. The OP was asking for advise on a distributor and I originally simply said that I personally would not recommend the Pertronics since I had had a bad experience with them, and left it at that. Then I was asked to elaborate and I did. Then I went as far as saying that, that was 18 years ago and maybe their quality has improved since then.

And yes some people do post on the forum first if they have an issue with one of my products instead of contacting me directly and solving the issue, which I always do regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyrestorerman View Post
I see that you are a gold vendor on this forum. If someone had issues with your products would you rather have them come directly to you to work the issue or read about it from some forum where someone is bashing your products you are trying to sell. I have been watching this forum for years but never joined. If I sold products on a forum I sure would not bash other products but that’s just me. Plus you experienced the issues 18 years ago. I am not typing this to get into a pissing match but you been here in this forum for a long time and bad news travels fast.
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote