View Single Post
Old 12-22-2007, 09:54 AM   #208
VDOG
Grand PooBaa Member

Re: SoCal checkin' in

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzq044 View Post
doesn't really stand for anything -- i just think the name works for him. My bf was making fun and said "Piece of Junk" .. lol

We probably will upgrade a lot of it eventually, but we just dont have the funds right now, so he stays ugly for the time being.. Really ugly.. lol. Here's a pic of him, paintjob courtesy of the most recent owner & his kids. It's stock color according to the kick-panel is white. We'll probably need to replace both fenders & door skins (due to massive denting, not rust), the window on the passenger side (knocked out) as well as the floor there, and the keys. But it is pretty rust free for being parked for 15 yrs or so.. lol. This is a pic of him prior to us picking him up on Sunday, now he has tires, and for some reason, a fish (bass sticker) on the driver side door? lol

Did you see the pictures from Saturday? I have never done bodywork, but at the meet and talking to other people there, im going to try with the help of a few people. So even if you cant drive your truck, just drive what you can and swap information, and horror stories. You will be surprise who has the same truck problems as you.