View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
1968 baby blue C10

Re: Hello, new guys here hailing from West Virginia. With a 1968 C10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
Just pictures of tire/wheels in the fenders, and what the wheels look like off set wise.
My buddies 70 is a medium blue. 350, same trans as yours, but has rear leaf springs, no AC, power brakes bur no power steering. Musta been ordered as a farmer special...
Here's a couple more pics man. It's sitting in the garage so it's hard to get really good pictures. The tires fill the fenders pretty perfectly in my opinion. Just right really.
And yeah that sounds exactly like my truck. I know mine was a farm truck because there was an inch of dirt in the glove box and ash tray haha. No options whatsoever. The last guy who owned mine put power steering and front disc brakes on it. I don't mind though because it's the period correct pump. And mine doesn't have power brakes so the front disc really helps. Mine has coil spring on all corners. Which I love, it rides like a Cadillac. Mine doesn't have AC either. I threw in a picture of the options plate too.
Attached Images

"Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have." -Thomas Hildern
1968 baby blue C10 is offline   Reply With Quote