View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:58 AM   #111
mbgmike

Thumbs down Lone Oak Texas

Just thought I would add another to the List. august 2005. He is still ripping people off on ebay. I bought a "GREAT CONDITION" rear 67 fleetside fender from him. It looked decent in the photo but it turned out loaded with bondo from the center of the opening all the way to the front up to 1/2inch thick. He did not do the work I'm sure but it was obvious it had prior damage that he should have disclosed. all the bondo was coming through the holes in back where a puller was used. I left him a neutral rating stating this and rated the transaction OK because I can fix it. He leaves a negative and says I waited "3weeks to pick up part not happy at all" what a liar.
anyone can track the transaction dates and see it was only two weeks. He called me the Monday after the day after the item closed. we agreed that I could pick it up after the payment was completed. I waited to hear from him and he didn't reply until i finally emailed him and asked him when i could pick it up. He sent me his address with no communication what so ever when he would be there or if saturday was even ok. the first saturday was already gone. I sent him an email stating i would be there on the next saturday to pick it up. I drive 5.1/2 hrs to get there and call him and he doesn't even remember selling it to me at first. I think he finally remembered when he found out I was right down the road. The body work was evident immediately, not wanting to argue after I had paid i just told myself "OH well I can fix it" caveat emptor. He understated the condition of the item. He leaves me negative feedback because i rate the transaction OK. He's a redneck jerk that rips off fellow texans as well as others. I saw his "Custom Show Truck" he is building He has all kinds of grit in his epoxy primer from painting it in his little shack. Not quality work He was also bondoing up a tailgate at the time to sell on ebay It looked like ****.
I live in houston and anything I sell has a money back guarantee regardless of the reason. con men live in all states not just texas. PAyPal and EBay have done nothing about my claims except file my case closed. thanks for letting me air my feelings but got to go grind off more bondo
mike
1967 chev pick up (stock) except rear fender, a new 2005 ford ran into it
1965 chev pick up (not stock)
mbgmike is offline   Reply With Quote