View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #17
jorgensensc

Re: Cheyenne Super Suburban?

Man, that is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm going. To have to work on finding a set. I have always loved a Blue and White longbed Cheyenne super. For some reason the shortbeds in blue and white don't appeal to me quite as much as the longbeds. Now that I've taken the plunge with the 6.2 and making the suburban my true daily driver I would really like to make it a blu and white Cheyenne super. It's already blue, but will need rocker repair (just starting to bubble) and a respray in the next couple of years. I'm thinking something similar to hart_rod's upper truck trim on his suburban. I've got a few other ideas too. I may have to ask you later for some measurements of those inserts if I can't find any. They are thin metal, I may be able to press some myself. It would also make my power window dilemma easier. if I cut down the raised part of the stock door panel behind the window crank for the power window switch to sit flush it makes the opening bigger than the switch and trim. Thank you again for the pictures!
Shawn
Posted via Mobile Device

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote