View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 08:01 AM   #20
special-K
Special Order

Re: Nos parts arrived safely

Quote:
Originally Posted by atog View Post
I’ve been busy finding our fall Carlisle transportation. His and yours 3 wheelers. I found a 79 Schwinn town and country 3 speed for myself. Ran when parked just needs paint (green of course), other than that it’s what I was looking for. Yours is exactly what you was ... Yada yada yada
I've been wanting to check in with you but my phone hand just stays too busty. Glad to know the sun's still shining on you. I must have told you about that Schwinn I wanted to buy last Fall Carlisle. I decided against because of all the (parts) room it would take up.

Nice score on the inserts. You should have said something, I would have given you my N.O.S. set. Not really feeling the whole woodgrain thing these days

I'm still up on two wheels. I finally took my black Schwinn over to the bike shop (we have a great supercool one) to see if Larry could hook me up with a gear cable, not a common design. He had the one I needed. Now to get to my 1979 pre-mountain bike creation, still in as built condition... plus 40 years. I brought this up because once again I was eyeballing the three wheelers and considering one again. Shoulda bought that one last fall... satin purple paint, ape hangers, all good to go cool!
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote