View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #67
Rokcrln

Re: One-Man Cab & Bed Lift

Sorry guys I did not see this until today looking for an older post. If you ever have any questions about my products just PM me here on this site so I can get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe231 View Post
what is your opinion on this question?
would it be a big deal to order for the 67-72 and just mod it to fit my '66?
I have not reworked a 67-72 dolly yet but others have with great results. I do have a 65 cab just a few blocks away that I will be using here in the next month or so to build a year specific set of plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric67m View Post
I just ordered the cab/bed lift from Lewisfabricationdesign.com. Getting my old cab off was just to scary and dangerous. I do not want to damage my new cab, anybody or anything while putting it on. I am eagarly(sp) awaiting my set of plans. I love new tools.
I am sure you will like this lifter as I use mine on a weekly basis for all kinds of projects in the shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franks72 View Post
Just orderd the plans for the lift. I built the cab tip and flip dolly and it turned out great. As soon as it was done a friend of mine (rlm316) was ready and needed a dolly, he said the cab bolted right up. Im sure the plans for this will be as good . Thanks.
I am glad you and your friends are getting good use of it. Now you did charge your friend the going 12pk rate for usage right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandking View Post
Any word on a Blazer tub lift???
This one will not be built just because they are too heavy for a single person operation like the cab lift is designed for. But with that being said I don't see why you could not build two (from one set of plans) and use two engine hoists and two friends to do the job.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote