View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 10:46 PM   #66
Robznob11

Wink Re: I Found the Magic Button!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberdare View Post
Just chiming in... It can not be overstated how important it is for a front end alignment be performed by a Fully Qualified Mechanic. Following the Manufacturer's specifications for Caster, Camber and Toe on the front is as equally important as a proper alignment of the rear axle as well. The rear axle is singularly important with the Thrust-Line Measurement. This measurement ensures the vehicle tracks straight.

As stated above - a Fully Qualified Mechanic...
Well, just FYI you would be hard pressed to find any alignment shop that will unbolt and shim the control arms 5 or 6 times to dial in the caster and camber as needed. Not to mention they wont have a program that has a spec for my arms or a modified oe arm so they would not touch it anyhow. Especially when they see the air ride. I would bet 95% of the board members on this forum are more qualified than any home town alignment shop grease monkey. I know well about thrush, and don't have a problem with dog tracking. Just bump steer from aftermarket arms that are 1" narrower and 1" forward from stock. But I appreciate your contribution to this thread😉
,,,,,,,/__(⊙)___//___/__(O)_/

@disciple2.rc 💪instagram💪
LED TAILS
Robznob11 is offline   Reply With Quote