View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #122
DD1

Re: Trying to make Junky perhaps just a little bit Funky...

I don't have much new to report. I have not gotten a lot done, partly b/c my compressor is still broken, and because I have been both distracted by other duties in life, and kind of lazy at other times.

While traveling through upstate NY yesterday, I made a detour and met with board member Kevin (Yanks2002), who sold me some body panels, some of which I was planning on buying, others that I may not need, but he gave me a good deal if I took them all out of his garage. Thanks, Kevin, I appreciate you taking the time to meet me and chatting with me about the different options I have.

One of the pieces I purchased is the front floor section for both the passenger and drivers side. I noticed the replacement panel includes a small section of the firewall and eliminates the seam between the floor board and firewall.

My question is would it be a viable option for me to cut out a piece of this panel (I don't want to cut my entire floor up), and basically eliminate the seam altogether on the passenger side by attaching the panel to the firewall?
DD1 is offline   Reply With Quote