Thread: Inline Tube
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 03:26 PM   #6
StingRay

Re: Inline Tube

I just got a set of lines for the rear axle on my 92. I'm upgrading to a 14 bolt and wanted new lines when I put it on. I had originally ordered the lines that are on the truck from them and had no problems. I placed a call to them and they said send pics so I did from 4 different angles on each line and included a tape measure in the pic for reference. I don't get Fed EX delivery where I live so I said to mail them. They charged 50 bucks Fed Ex and the postage was only 13 bucks. The best part was the lines were not correct. They were a lot different from the lengths on the photo's. I called them up and they said to send pics of the new and old side by side. 3 weeks go by and I don't hear a thing then in the mail a new set shows up and they are correct. They didn't ask for the wrong ones back and they paid the shipping. I think communication could have been better as it would be nice to have known new lines were in transit but overall I'm very happy. Anybody can make make a mistake but it's what they do about it that speaks to the character of the individual or the organization. I know that for myself trying to source lines and park brake cables can be a nightmare. There were so many variations of parts used on vehicles that trying to get the exact same part can be very difficlult. Even locally at a very good parts store I had to try 3 different sets of park brake cables before I got the correct ones.