Thread: Herd immunity
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 06:53 AM   #17
special-K
Special Order

Re: Herd immunity

I don't know how herd immunity could work on people. Where are their minds? Have they not yet let the seriousness of this situation sink in? This is as real as it gets. I don't freak out. I'm a keep it cool/what can we do to help type of guy. If there is anyone out there who hasn't grasped the severity of this deadly highly contagious virus with no known cure, WAKE UP NOW!

I hear about these boxes marked on the floor at convenience stores and such. But I go to the supermarket and they let people pile up at the register. I never go to convenience stores but I HAVE TO go to the grocery store every so many days. We are relying on one another to not spread this virus to one another. This is one thing that connects as all. No choice. This is how it is!

https://www.wbaltv.com/article/coron...itive/31967142

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote