View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #107
fakerwade

Re: "TANGERINE" (C20 to K10) (LWB to SWB) (CST/MOD) (5.3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hick View Post
Your nuts.

Further more, I am going to use this thread to "build viciously" threw you.

You sir are my hero...

On a side not, why aren't you using the yukon dash?

,,,,,You sir are funny as he11!! (vicariously)

Listen up, here's the deal, I get my ideas the same way all great inventors and artists do,,,,,,,,,I steal them from someone else!! Over the years I've spent a lot of time going to car shows, talking to builders, even watching Barret Jackson (thanks to DVR I can actually stand it!!). I've seen a Mercedes gullwing that was grafted onto a complete rolling chassis and floor/firewall of a late model Mercedes. There was also a 56 Chev p.u. that was similarly grafted onto a Corvette (if I remember correctly) and I think the "Cheemer" was built the same way.

I'm still getting a lot of inspiration from guy's on this site. If you want more "outside the box" builds check out Mcbassin's or Hart Rod's build threads. Based on your signature you should also check out Dieselwrenchers builds (that guy is fearless!!).

Thanks for the props,,I do appreciate them, as far as the dash goes, I could probably use the yukon dash with some modification (especially around defrost vent area) but it just doesn't match my style.
Build thread "TANGERINE" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=498570

Board Members Met: bigblock68, ol_skool_chevy ,68TT,atvpro

Last edited by fakerwade; 01-12-2012 at 07:21 PM.
fakerwade is offline   Reply With Quote