View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:49 AM   #1
special-K
Special Order

WTH: Parts ID Help

That's Want To Have, in case you were wondering. I have a few things, maybe quite a few, I'm not sure exactly what they are. It seems I only retail the more current info I need to know and let older things drop off. I have had this stuff forever. I have two 3spd/transfer case combos w/fr driveshaft, transfer case shifters, a couple small blocks, a slew of driveshafts, and I'm sure more. It has come to the time I am sincerely going to get rid of basically everything I won't be needing for what I have now. None of this, "But I'd still like to build a xxx or use it one a xxx one day". I have trees to take down, a building that houses a lot of this stuff that needs about a rebuild, and a building to construct before I get rid of this place and the sooner the better.

So I thought this could be a fun thread as well as helping me gather info. A sort of mind exercise thing for use intellectual types . And here we go...

This is a Rockwell transfer case. I haven't gotten anything off the tag yet. I thought if anyone recognized the transmission or other things it would answer what it came out of.
Name:  IMG_3347.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  66.4 KB

This I know is a 3spd/Dana20 with dbl cardon joint, so Blazer is what I'd think
Name:  IMG_3348.jpg
Views: 554
Size:  58.2 KB

What about this t-case shifter?
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote