View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 01:06 PM   #691
dug224

Re: Dug's 1959 Fleetside

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricott View Post
Look at the Beltech Front Coilovers described below. I would have pasted a picture, but couldn't get it to work. The person's website is: tbssowners.com Below is the description from the website. The reason I plan to use these - based on my notes- is the Trailblazer front end weight was several hundred pounds heaver than the estimated weight for the completed TF front end. These are direct bolt ins in a Trailblazer. You can substitute "lighter" springs with the Belltech setup for a smother ride. Good Luck.

Belltech Front Coilovers
• These coilovers will lower your Trailblazer SS up to 2.5 inches over stock. (3.25 inches on a non Trailblazer SS)
• Independent Compression/Rebound Adjustments
• Stainless Steel Body
• LIFETIME WARRANTY
• Cornering is greatly improved and no suffering in ride.
• I recommend DJM a arms so the truck will align/balljoint angle will be fixed available for $350 shipped. more info
$850 shipped lower 48 states. If you see it anywhere for cheaper shoot me a eamil to tony@tbssowners.com and I will do my best to beat it.
Price: $850.00
Thanks! The truck could definitely use a smoother ride. Corners like a slot car with the current springs. Softer would be better. If ride height becomes an issue, I'll definitely review this option.
dug224 is offline   Reply With Quote