View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
Eddie Wood

Re: Regarding Small Step-Vans Custom or Stock

Good Morning, I will post some photos as soon as possible. I too like all sorts of vehicles. I really like odd vehicles such as old Cab-Overs and delivery trucks. I have a rather unique truck that I would like to someday build, It is an old National Linen Service truck (1968) with an all aluminum body that looks like an old armored car that has been chopped because the entire body is only about three and a half feet high, The windsheild is only about 12 inches high (stock) and the roof which was designed to carry a load has (aluminum) studs that are about a foot apart. It would be a nice veiwing platform for racing or an elevated patio. The only area that is not aluminum is the cowl which in this case is a 1968 Ford F500, but given the fact that I lean more toward GM I would replace the cowl with one from an older C60 School Bus which would allow the use of a front clip from a 67/72 C10. All that would be needed to complete the transformation would be a C30 chassis. Best Regards, Eddie Wood
Eddie Wood is offline   Reply With Quote