View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #377
robs71k5
K5drive

Re: Softop installation no Holes

Thanks for removing the stain. As for the being a vendor here I think not . And it has proven itself throughout this board as an excepted form of moving parts and have whitnessed on many occasions with other parts being offered in the same fashion . My position is merely one of middle man . Yes I designed and built the mold for a one off part solely for use on my truck. I presented photos of my truck here as proof of concept and was congratulated with many questions to supply more , much to my surprise. I had and still have not the facilities for this production so I have been getting them built individually from a local fiberglass shop . I merely provide the info to the shop . The shop employs a experienced diabetic person from the street to built them but this person has recently lost a leg to his disease. I had no idea these parts would be as popular as they have become . If this board finds this arrangement in contrast to its rules I shall only be to happy to comply and move this site to a more fitting environment such as EBay where I would be forced to step up production or just pack it in all together I shall not take any further orders until this has been resolved Thanks
robs71k5 is offline   Reply With Quote