Thread: LT1 GenV swap
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 10:26 PM   #239
87chevy.com
BMW & ASE Master Certified

Re: LT1 GenV swap

Touchdown.. finally

PCV lines mockup finished, and damn I'm pleased with the fit and finish. Gonna wrap it with braided loom to give it a finished look.

Tidy up the last bit of wire looming, then slide the hood on. Ordered carpet from a site ove never ordered carpet from.. LUND is wack... called them to ask a simple question and they were like? We dont sell anything that old.. speedway had the best price on the carpet so I called them and they called their tech support, same as I did.. which means no sale to that brand I'm almost positive I bought that brand of carpet years ago and worked out just fine and still looks awesome.. oh well. Anyone needs a 2wd low hump black carpet, I got one collecting dust.

Another thing I noticed was the exhaust sounds different with the PVC connected to the intake, before once up to temp, the muffler would have this unpleasant tin-ie sound... it doesn't have it anymore after the PCV was connected. Not sure why or how it influenced it but glad it doesn't have that tin-ie sound resonating in the muffler

Clint

New project: 2006 BMW x5 6cyl AWD to L83 6l80e 4wd to 2WD / RWD

A poor man buy's it twice

finally got my domain name back, 87chevy.com.... site rework in progress

Last edited by 87chevy.com; 03-01-2019 at 10:45 PM.
87chevy.com is offline   Reply With Quote