Old 08-04-2010, 03:58 PM   #100
GmtGmt
Conversion Truck Addicted

Re: 84 Crew Cab Rebuild

Not much Done today Really
finaly got the cab bolted down tight

Got The Left Exhurst Manifold

Got the Pedal Asembly mounted and Steering Column also in place

Got Hydroboost Asembly mounted also got the front brakes bleed still to get the right
rear shoes reshoes lol and mounted the new wheel cylinder.

Also forgot to mention i scoored these interior parts out of a Centurion Conversion Van that was scrapped the guy i bought these from bought to get the seats and engine very nice leather seats it was a F@rd so no worries and it was a rusted worse then mine
idk if im going to use these or not but i thought it maby good to use as guide to how build something alike

Quote:
Tonight mine pulled a few cars out of snowbanks, and is sitting in my driveway, icicles on the grille, wheels just white cakes of snow, buried up to the lug nuts in powder, straps and chains wrapped around the bumpers, the outline of the wipers clear in 4 inches of snow on the windshield... A tired warrior of the 1980s in a world of low profile tires, front wheel drive, and plastic bumpers, where people stay in their houses until snowplows move the offending substance from their paths, too helpless to travel without AAA and chains and salt, clearing their windows with longhandled brushes while gently stepping around in the snow trying to stay nice and dry.
GmtGmt is offline   Reply With Quote