View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #22
mr48chev

Re: 47-59 vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintovka View Post
Might be more dissatisfied soon.
never

I've never had a problem with them with quality, Price, shipping or customer service.

The Filling station has one of the best list of AD and TF truck parts around once you figure out how to search their online catalog. If the part exists new they most often show it even if they may not stock it Bought a park light lens for my 77 from them and they must have had to wait for a stock order to come in but it showed up and the price was fair and the shipping was fair.

Wes at www.classicheartbeat.com is a tad more expensive than the big online houses but you do get personal service from him aown builds he won't sell it to others. f

I waited months for a fuel filler hose for my 77 from Classic industries but it finally showed up. Those probably aren't a fast moving item for the manufacture though. They did contact me and asked if I wanted to wait or cancel though.

The main thing that I have found is that prices for most items are pretty close to the same across the board. Shipping and handling on the other hand is where some of them beat you up. I can't remember who but one a few years ago wanted to charge shipping on each separate item rather than one fee for the box of rather small items. That was a no sale and I went with someone else.

My ongoing truck projects:
48 Chev 3100 that will run a 292 Six.
71 GMC 2500 that is getting a Cad 500 transplant.
77 C 30 dualie, 454, 4 speed with a 10 foot flatbed and hoist. It does the heavy work and hauls the projects around.
mr48chev is offline   Reply With Quote