Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 10:11 PM   #1135
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808_67C10 View Post
Wow, sounds amazing and stoked the truck didn't give you any probs on the road trip. I am not surprised you got a mag shoot... that thing looks sick! It's different and the chance in style you went with paid off! Love it. As for the stereo... damn... I can see how that could go bad but, it sounds like it worked out.
Yeah I took all these HEAVY tools along on the trip (well because things do go bad!) and thankfully nothing really came of it. So I'll take that one for the team.

So the stereo was a bummer, because last year when we took it to LST is was working perfectly, and from what I can tell Kenwood just stop doing the updates on this model, and it now would not work with either of our phones. So what to do? I guess find another head unit and go on with life. I do need to finish up the dash and get it all buttoned up. I've been really slow on that and need to finish it. I started looking for new head units tonight, but don't really want to spend the money right now. Either way I will find some solution because the truck has to have tunes!
75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote