View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 05:01 PM   #48
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: 66' c60 Parts for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGSigns View Post
Richard I am interested in the cluster, the knobs for the switches, Better pics of the radio, wiper arms and is the door glass soft ray? There is a lot on that truck that fits a C10. I would pull the seat, that entire front end with the running boards and the doors. They are not to bad for east coast doors. All will sell and to nice for the scrapper.
Jimmy
Jimmy,
Only things I was able to pull for your requests were the wipers, headlight knob and a plug knob. The cluster just would not come out and my neighbor gave me until lunchtime today to get what I wanted off as he found someone else that wanted the drivetrain.

The wipers are stainless but the pass side spring is broke which I assume is replaceable. Everything in the pics $25 shipped

The other four knob looking pcs are what I think battery top plugs for filling.
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote