View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #1037
special-K
Special Order

Re: How about some pics of "4x4" Blazers, Jimmy's & Burbs?

I sold this thing in '15 at Spring Carlisle and I miss as much as I knew I would. I have a whole between my '72 and '95 that needs filled with a square peg . I really needed that thing to be a truck to work out of. If I had one back then I'd still have it. Damn engine blew at a bad time in my daily work truck so it had to go.

I never showed these and just ran across them in pictures from Carlisle that year. This was where it sold. It was a friend of a friend from NH who gave no money down. I did get full payment that week after. Although he didn't come down for it till late summer, I didn't think it right to drive it. So I had to look at it there for months with the hardtop back on, ready for him to take it away
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote